Gray Weekend

 This weekend was gray and rainy.  It rained from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and the water pooled everywhere in my yard.  So, I stayed inside and sewed and knitted, and always had lots of help and attention.  Huck may be gray, but she always cheers me up.

I've almost finished the gray flannel dress, just needs buttons, buttonholes and a hem.  I chose the heart buttons because the dress needs a little cheeriness, too.
  And the supposed-to-be-black sweater is done now, but this weekend, it still needed to be sewn together.  It occurred to me as I looked at this photo that there was a theme here, and went out to photograph the sky.  But it was just more gray, and it was raining, and it didn't look as good as all the gray inside.
  The sun is out now, and I need to go take advantage of it.  Have a more colorful week, wherever you are!

Comments

LA said…
We had a gray weekend, too! But, thank goodness, the sun has been out for two days now! LOVE the dress!!!!

Popular Posts