Resolved:


Happy new year!  2012 is going to be a fantastic year, I just know it!  It's the year I turn 55, the year I figure out what to do next, a year of change, struggles, happiness and new insights into life in general.  I'm looking forward to it, and have thought of some good, basic resolutions for my life.
  1. To always be creating something this beautiful:
  1. To create a new path for my life to follow.
  2. To be kinder and less judgmental.
  3. To figure out why the e is dropped in judgmental.
  4. To live up to my own expectations.
  5. To find the spineless little bastard who did this to my 90-year-old garage and prosecute him to the full extent of the law.
  6. To stop reading and answering work emails on my days off.
  7. To understand why Blogger decides what things go where, no matter how hard I try to make it work for me.  Such as, renumbering my resolutions!
Ah, well!  On to the new adventures!  Happy new year to all my friends and family!

    Comments

    LA said…
    I can't believe some kid thought it was cool to deface your garage!!! Wrong....so wrong!!!
    Bonnie said…
    A motion light might be needed at your garage, if you don't have one. That is not funny.

    Popular Posts