Happy new year! 2012 is going to be a fantastic year, I just know it! It's the year I turn 55, the year I figure out what to do next, a year of change, struggles, happiness and new insights into life in general. I'm looking forward to it, and have thought of some good, basic resolutions for my life.
- To always be creating something this beautiful:
- To create a new path for my life to follow.
- To be kinder and less judgmental.
- To figure out why the e is dropped in judgmental.
- To live up to my own expectations.
- To find the spineless little bastard who did this to my 90-year-old garage and prosecute him to the full extent of the law.
- To stop reading and answering work emails on my days off.
- To understand why Blogger decides what things go where, no matter how hard I try to make it work for me. Such as, renumbering my resolutions!